Want to participate in one of Australia’s longest running and most prestigious regional community leadership programs?
The Gippsland Community Leadership Program (GCLP) is a unique and proven platform for the development and growth of existing and emerging leaders within Gippsland.
CREATING FUTURE LEADERS FOR GIPPSLAND
GCLP develops a participant’s leadership skills, regional knowledge and networks of professional and community contacts. The GCLP is an intensive experiential learning program, where ‘learning by doing’ is at the core of the course.
Each year applicants are drawn from a diverse range of backgrounds, genders, ages, abilities, and industries. The primary eligibility criteria is a demonstrated eagerness to contribute to the community and develop your personal leadership skills and networks.
AN ALUMNI OF OVER 600 GRADUATES
The Program’s 600+ graduates can be found in current and former leadership roles in local government, business, industry and community organisations including the arts, environmental and sporting associations throughout the region.
Among the graduates are:
- Ken Lay, AO APM – Chair of Bushfire Recovery Victoria Ken Lay and ex. Victorian Police Commissioner
- Mary Aldred, CEO of Franchise Council of Australia
- Cr Dan Clancy, Mayor of Latrobe City
- Leah Mether – business owner, communications consultant and speaker
- Maree McPherson – Chair of Gippsland Regional Partnerships.
Photo: GCLP 2019 at Richmond Football Club