Grants are now open. Up to $50,000 grants available to assist the longer term recovery of organisations directly affected by the bushfires.
Applications close 31 March, 2020. To be eligible to apply for a CommBank Bushfire Recovery Grant, each organisation must:
- Be a community organisation, fire service, school, sporting club or non-government organisation in a bushfire affected area, not an individual
- Need to replace or repair facilities or property which was lost or damaged by bushfire during the 2019-20 bushfire season and is not likely to be covered by insurance
- Be able to identify how repair or replacement of the facilities or property will benefit the community
- Not be implementing projects with any political objectives
- Hold a current bank account in Australia in its name.
Full details: https://www.commbank.com.au/latest/bushfire-appeal.html