Help us solve government challenges.
Each time the Business Research and Innovation Initiative opens, we detail up to 5 challenges that government currently faces in policy and service delivery areas.
The grant (up to $100,000 to conduct a feasibility study, and if successful, up to $1 million to develop a proof of concept) gives you the opportunity to solve these challenges using innovative approaches.
- Revolutionising agricultural spray applications
- Turning farm crops into a renewable hydrogen source
- Turning office trash into energy treasure
- Counting fish using advanced technologies
- Automating the detection of whales at sea.