Council’s three rounds of small business grants, provide small businesses in sectors which are or have been significantly impacted by COVID-19 with funds to execute eligible activities that assist in employment creation/retention, new investment and benefits to the community.
The second round of Small Business Grants close 11 October, however, the third round runs from 26 October to 22 November.
Grants of up to $5000 may go towards the development of a website, print or digital marketing campaigns, new equipment or infrastructure to physical premises, training and skills improvement for staff.
The objectives of the Latrobe City Council Small Business Grants Program are to:
- Support existing small businesses who have been significantly impacted by COVID-19;
- Encourage new investment that assists in creating and retaining jobs within small businesses;
- Create ongoing benefits to the Latrobe City community;
- Supporting of business that have clear direction and understanding of benefits from investment;
- To be transparent, open and a well governed process.