The Committee for Gippsland welcomes membership from business, community and other organisations that make a contribution to Gippsland and have a commitment to enhancing the region’s social and economic wellbeing.
Be a part of realising a shared vision
Membership of the Committee for Gippsland gives you a real voice in shaping a prosperous future for Gippsland.
Join other Gippsland leaders
As a member of the Committee for Gippsland, you are part of an organisation that is recognised by all levels of government which speaks for Gippsland industry and employers as an independent advocate.
Broaden your networks and influence
- Network with fellow members – where business and community leaders from across the region and across sectors can discuss key regional issues together
- Build relationships and gain a greater understanding of policy and regional issues by speaking with the government and industry leaders
- Benefit from Committee for Gippsland’s credibility as the industry member of One Gippsland.
- Contribute to policy submissions that Committee for Gippsland prepares for plans, policies and projects impacting on your business and Gippsland
- Benefit from Committee for Gippsland’s membership of the Committees for Cities and Regions network throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Be informed and get involved
- Receive regular member updates providing detailed analysis of latest policy issues in a Gippsland context – critical to member businesses
- Speak directly with decision makers and policy leaders
- Attend keynote speaker events and workshops held in Gippsland on critical and relevant topics to Gippsland businesses and communities
- Contribute to face-to-face discussions with government ministers, shadow ministers and industry leaders
- Contribute to a member driven strategic plan and project priorities.
Participate in Committee for Gippsland projects
to help ensure Gippsland priorities are listened to and acted upon. Project examples include:
- Our Region Our Future: Securing an economic future for Gippsland and Latrobe Valley
- Gippsland Investment Prospectus
- Gippsland Freight Infrastructure Master Plan
- Buy Local Economic Study
We have five levels of membership to help encourage participation and involvement from all sized organisations and from all sectors of our economy.
- To join the Committee for Gippsland, please complete the form below.
- If would like to know more or discuss your membership further, please contact us.
- You can find out more about the Committee in our Membership Brochure here.