Eligible small and medium businesses in East Gippsland Shire can access free business advice through business.gov.vic Business Facilitators.
Initially there will be a facilitator in Mallacoota and Bairnsdale (with remote access during COVID-19 restrictions). Bushfire affected businesses will get access to a facilitator in their region who will provide:
- An initial business health check
- Tailored advice and assistance to help the business through the recovery and rebuild phase
- A detailed business Roadmap, providing a documented plan and strategies to achieve the immediate, medium and long-term goals of the business
- Facilitation and connections to a range of services, funding, and expert advice
- Strategies to grow business and become more resilient against future economic instability or natural disaster.
Business advisers will work with eligible businesses to identify the key challenges, new opportunities and strategies to improve the businesses resilience against future economic instability.
A ‘Roadmap’ will outline the short, medium and long term objectives of the business, and document the advice and strategies developed to reach the goals of the business.
Details of the facilitators will be available on the business.gov.au website.