We are an independent and member driven advocacy organisation for the region, comprising member organisations in industry, business and community across Gippsland.
- Our Board is skills based drawn from our Membership.
- The Committee for Gippsland is a not-for-profit, incorporated organisation that takes a whole of region approach to Gippsland.
- We play a key role in helping shape and advocate for Gippsland’s future growth and development.
- We enable our members to engage and participate with industry, government leaders and key decision makers.
- We actively seek member input and feedback ensuring a fact-based advocacy platform.
- We generate considered discussion about issues pertinent to Gippsland.
- We have a clear vision for Gippsland and are dedicated to achieving it.
- We work collaboratively with an influential group of members and stakeholders.
- We advocate across a range of portfolios taking a long-term, apolitical approach.